Thursday, January 16, 2014

One, two or skip a few.

Now the semester seems to be in in full swing already. Sorry for the missed day yesterday, there was just too much homework. Though I shall give you a catchup now. Firstly my assignments..


Assignments include
 - 4,000 character report (roughly 15,000 words)
- 5 minute speech
- LOT of exams

Here is a picture of my usual classroom and where I like to sit for lunch.

満月 Full moon.
 
You all know I love the full moon. I saw it while walking home from the post office after withdrawing money for rent and doing some shopping.

Was my first time walking to the post office in the next suburb, but I was so lucky to catch this sight.

After I got home I completed all my homework so today I have none and cooked baked potatoes with cheese and capsicum. Yummy.
                                This is Paw's favorite  ---------->










Also, I met with my friend Chiharu (middle) from Ohka Gakkuen (the school I went to in 2009) in the lunch room. She recognized me and we have agreed to meet each week for English/Japanese practice. Chiharu told me all about what the other students from school are upto and I hope to go visit them with her sometime.
 We ate dango on the rooftop dining area.



正月の事 About New Years

Next I had my final class which was about Japanese culture. We learnt about New Years traditions and played games people would play for New Years in the past. 

One of the games was to put all the features on the face while blindfolded, though we turned female the face around and It looked like a man with a beard.

 狸様のこと

狸様のほうがすごく格好良いけど、普通の狸と写真とった。
There is still lots of homework and assignment I should be thinking about, though this afternoon I'm glad  for a short break and time to relax and read manga. Tomorrow I have an early kanji class, but will finish early. Tomorrow I will also have my photo taken for the yearly pamphlet that the University Prepares to send to other Universities to promote exchange, so I shall wear my cutest hair clips.

Went shopping and bought 
- new hair clips 
-razor (never again)
- jacket for new years (horse)
- cold weather pjs

Have already had dinner and a shower. Might sleep early (was up until 4am finishing homework last night). Hoping you are well well and sending love and happiness your way.
                                                                                                   Love from Lord Kitsune.

No comments:

Post a Comment