Sunday, January 12, 2014

漫画を探す中、カヲルを見つけました!


 Thismorning I woke at 8am to catch a bus, to catch a train, to catch another train, so in other words it was an average morning in Japan.

Walked outside to see that it had snowed a little and was still snowing. I rang Paws on Skype to tell him.

The snow fell so softly...
I love snow!
The bus and trains took me to Nagoya station where I waited at the well known Golden Watch 金時計 for Remi.

We went upstairs in search of Sherlock manga (because it exists) and although we were unable to find that particular one, I did manage to pick up 百千さん家のあやかし王子 ( The Prince demon of Momochi's House) which looks very interesting. Also I found こんぎつね which is a children's book about a fox.

The white figure below is "Ningyou-san", she is at Nagoya Station and is often dressed although today we caught her hadaka..naked. She has a funny shape.
 狐うどん

 Next adventure was 狐うどん - kitsune udon. (Fox udon).
There is no actual fox involved in this special from Kyouto, instead the toufu is there to represent the orange coat of the fox.
 This particular restaurant allows you to add side dishes, so I added renkon and squid legs alongside the main dish. 



 Book Off

 Next Remi and I went to Book Off. All books from Book Off are second hand which makes them super cheap and they do not accept broken, soiled or damaged books you you are guaranteed a good buy. 

Bought - Loveless - 10 books. 1,050円 = $12
      - Hack//Alcor -1 book  350円 = $4 (expensive)

Forgot to use my Book Off card. >.< Shall remember next time.

カヲル渚
 Kaworu Nagisa



I have begun my Kaworu Nagisa shrine with this beautiful shirtless Nagisa-kun.
He was, is and always will be, the only anime boy for me. 


 Finally I shall finish with this picture through the trees to Nagoya Tower. No doubt you will all see much of this tower over the coming year, though here is your first look. Today, like yesterday, was such a beautiful day. This-evening I once again was cooked delicious food by Remi's mum and I'm so very grateful for their hospitality and this whole experience in general.

Finally pressed the "hot matcha" button. 

Much love,      
Senti       



No comments:

Post a Comment