Friday, January 24, 2014

きゃ~病気になちゃた!

Hello Peeps,

 This week went fast. Was dreading another intense week of Japanese just yesterday it seems, and now I have completed it.

きゃ~病気になちゃた!

On Thursday I became rather ill around 1am while studying kanji for my test today (Friday). Was feeling lightheaded and like I was going to throw up. When I came home from class at 3pm, I slept until 8pm, woke up and ate some cookies, 2 pork buns, did some kanji study, then went back to sleep until 8am this-morning. 

Created a vase for my kado flowers from a milk tea bottle.The Sweetpeas smell lovely.

Back to normal food today though still lacking much of an appetite.

Was planning of going clubbing with friends tonight in Nagoya, though on second thoughs I think I might stay on the safe side and skip it.

Sunday is Ichigo-gari, the Strawberry hunt, so I would like to rest and be in good health for that.

Some homework to do, though I'm mostly up to date. 


Something for my Pokemon loving friends. Here is one of the many Pokemon displays and some of the sweet snacks on offer.




This week was bought to you my MIKA

Rain 
 
Origin of love

Underwater

Stardust

Currently this man is my god.

No comments:

Post a Comment