Tuesday, January 14, 2014

新入生 New Student.

 J4 and 漢字

Today was my first day at University in Japan. Level 4 is going to be fine I think, though I missed my kanji class in the morning and the teacher was not very happy. Received lots of homework for Kanji class which is due tomorrow. >.<

狸様, I shall send you my kanji homework once it's marked so you can make pretty flash cards to test me on. Also the kanji have been written in my Kanji book with plenty of room to practice writing them for future tests.



 華道

Today was also my first day of Kado (ikebana - flower arranging. The teacher was super impressed with my flower arranging skills and asked me to make a second arrangement as we had extra flowers. Usually there would be 4 people in the class, but all but myself thought they had a different class instead, thus the extra flowers.

熊 (Alex), I shall send you the information sheets about how to arrange the flowers in a letter soon and look forward to kado classes with you when I get home.


やらなければならない事

Still waiting for the money to go though to my cash card, though mum called them for me today and apparently the money should be loaded on tomorrow. Hopefully all will go well so I can pay rent.

Here is a worried tiger cupcake that looks a little like a storm trooper. Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment