Friday, January 3, 2014

Multi-pass

Received my Multi- currency Cash Passport today.

After trying unsuccessfully at the Post Office (they entered the wrong number for my ID) they demanded my passport which is currently being held by the Japanese Embassy. This left me feeling rather panicked. While informing NAB that i would be overseas, they revealed that they also offered a travel card, however my heart was set on the Chameleon Multi-Pass <3. 

Walked home and back 3 times (once to get my wallet, look for passport and Centerlink forms). Was informed that my request for Youth Allowance while I'm overseas has been given to the appropriate team, but not yet processed. >.<

Returning to the mall to collect some beverages to sooth the warm weather we have been having recently, I decided to pop into the Student Travel Agency just to ask if they could help me compare the Travel Cards on offer. Best idea of the day!

10 Minutes later...Multi-pass!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment