Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Goodbye 2013

Senti Mental's 2013 year in review

This was the year of fox onesies, Netherwings both in game and plush, Tom Baker scarfs, fabulous nails, fairly floss mustaches with Nuki-sama, tardis cakes, plastic meerkats and lots of University.

I discovered Cumbersmaug, new friends such as the wonderful Paws, Pokemon X, the Sydney Rainbow Crossing, Friendship is Manly, Professor Sycamore, "What does the Fox Say", Zombie Run, Pacific Rim and a disappointing new Prime Minister.

Experienced Priscilla live, Mardi Gras, my second election, another colourful Fair Day, time in Budderim with family, being bitten by a mouse, low hemoglobin, achieving level 90 in WoW, Nara Candle Festival with friends, Panda sunburn , Furries Under the Radar, my first "P" at University, ACL (Australian Cat Ladies) headaches and heartbreak, Jurassic Park 3D, another spectacular year of Eurovision and an enchanting Christmas with my favorite bears.
I created many new artworks and created my Lindt Bunny and Year of the snake outfit.

Found out i was an aeroplane, Bastien and better off single. Senti now has two new tails.

Also said goodbye to my childhood friend Milo. He was so very loved and shall be missed.

Next year will bring the exchange that I had worked so hard for in 2013 along with many new friends and experiences. Wishing you all a Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment