Monday, January 20, 2014

いつも道理

  昼ごはんは食堂で食べた。

Lunch overlooking the tennis courts again.Today was noodles, inari and japanese pickles. 

Did not sleep until 7am today and had university from 9am. 2 hours sleep is not enough so I shall be going to sleepy land soon. Classes are going well and I'm looking forward to Kado tomorrow.



Dear dear deer, 

You were tasty again. 

                      Love Senti

Here are Laura (Germany), John (Norway) and Justin (America). John provided the deer, Justin the veggies and myself the potatoes.




かめキャッチャ

Mum, do you remember these from RYLA/ RYPEN?

Fairly sure you bought home different ones each year, or something similarly fuzzy and small.

These are available from a machine resembling a mini claw machine at the local super market. I don't think I will try it, though just thought I would post an image up for you.

Thankyou all for your well wishes and messages of encouragement for my stay in Japan. You all know I will do my best to make the most of this exchange and will never give up. So far it has been a rewarding experience and I think it shall continue to be.

Take care all and I wish you happiness.
Senti/ Bo0

狸様虎ちゃんさいちゃんへ
Missing hugs and kisses and cuddles from people back home, though Ruka is trying their best to make sure I always have someone to hold as i drift off to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment