Thursday, May 1, 2014

M is for Melon pan.

Final flowers of Spring

My final kadou class was on Tuesday.


We used purple hanashōbu (japanese Iris) and origami shapes. My flowers were all in bloom and made for a well behaved arrangement. Placing the leaves around the base of the irises was rather tedious at times.

I made this delightful little samurai hat, a butterfly and a crane. Mann made me an orange origami dinosaur.


 You may now turn the paper over and begin the test!

First exam is a Kanji Reading exam tomorrow at 9:30. It has begun...

Preparation for my speech and report is also under way and my other tests will begin on Wednesday next week.

Feeling: Stressed, of course. Though study is going well so I have some confidence in that.

Also,

 In class kanji tests for the past semester. The page at the back being the oldest and those layered on top the progressive weeks up until last week.

(Right): This "hanamaru" or flower circle, means that I got every single kanji right on this page. They were not the easiest kanji either...I'm rather proud of myself.

Diet?

Removing my dieting restrictions and allowing myself whatever I wish to eat for the next 2 weeks. My scores in these exams are worth more than a few more days exercise .

Watermelon? Yes.
Milk tea melon pan? Yes.
Coolish? Yes.




Finally, a picture of the STUDY ZONE aka my desk.
This is where the magic happens and I shall be tethered to it quite a bit in the week to come. Wish me luck peeps and I hope you are all keeping well.

No comments:

Post a Comment