Thursday, May 15, 2014

Food, furs and fun.

Examies

Final exam was Wednesday 2pm. Fairly sure I did well, however I learned that my kanji classes will continue throughout my "holidays". Japan, you have surprised me with your extreme expected work ethic yet again, thought I shall gladly oblige for the sake of my education. ^_^

Now to something more exciting..

Poke-vangeli-mon.

After the exam I went to Sakae with Justin. Justin had to cancel his Softbank account and I wished to see the Evangelion Exhibition at Matsuzakaya Museum. Softbank were super quick with Justin's phone before we headed to the Pokemon Center breifly then made our way to theExhibition.

I LOVE EVANGELION! There was much of the original artwork used for the manga, series and movies. So very much Nagisa-kun also which I was pleased with. Within the center of a room was a cylander with a floating Rei Ayanami and they had scenes from the recent remakes screening on the walls.

The gift shop. Bought Kaworu..
- keychain
- towel
- mug
- shirt
- 2x folder
- badges.

Now I will never be alone again...



Professor Sycamore <3
 One of my great loves.
 
 My short trip home. Food, furs and fun.
Red Rock 

Went to check out Red Rock, an Australian pub in Sakae with an Australian fur couple Foxdale and Auri. Had a steak pie and peach and apple pie for dessert. The food and the company were fantastic. After a wonderful evening of talking about all kinds of things from back home, Foxdale and Auri kindly let me sleep in their hotel so I did not have to go home early.

Was pleasant not to sleep alone, though Auri snored and spread out like a starfish, forcing Foxdale and I to huddle at the edge of the bed with almost no blanket. However the boys let me use their shower jell, shampoo and conditioner so I felt all clean and it was leagues better than a stinky, noisy, lonely karaoke booth.


Osu Kannon 

Originally the two had planned to travel around today, though after the number of drinks they had at the bar and the amount of almost non-stop travel they have had over the past week and a half, Foxdale and Auri were content to let me show them through Osu Kannon.

Stopping in at a small coffee shop in Osu, Foxdale and myself had cinnamon coffee. We then wandered through the shops, found the Fox Maid Cafe (though it did not open until 5pm), fed pigeons (the pigeons stood on my boobies >.<) ate miso katsu and Turkish tea icecream. ^_^

We went home around 3 though it was a good day and hopefully a much needed break from the fast pased adventure that Auri and Foxdale will resume tomorrow when they head to Nagashima Spaland.
From here on out.

Holidays. With kanji classes at 10-11 every Monday and Wednesday. Everyone will graduate on Monday and the teachers will cook dinner for us. o.0

Looking forward to seeing my parents in a few weeks and I cannot wait to show them around Japan and all my favorite places here.

Was feeling a little homesick earlier after having to say goodbye to my Australian friends and return to my mostly solitary life in Japan. Kaworu makes it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment