Sunday, May 11, 2014

Thank you for always list-ening. ^_^

Amazing how much you can get done in a single day off.

Did a little spring cleaning today finding that I finally had time on my hands, though my scheduled is filling quickly with events I wish to attend.

- Dinosaur exhibition (Nagoya Science Museum)
- BBQ with Agui family (Mioko, Nanako, Mum and Dad)
- Evangelion exhibition (Matsuzakaya)
- Meeting some Australians at an Auzzy pub (Sakae)

Managed to get some well needed shopping done. Bought a new dress for when my parents come visit on 4/6.


  I also

- Folded washing
- Tidied my room
- Vacuumed my room
- Went for a dance/walk though the forest.
- Skyped with mum
- Worked on a very secret art project.
- Saw Pokemon Mega bracelets
- Watched Eurovison. Conchita = <3 
- Put on new futon cover (bought today)
- Bought bug spray. Sprayed bonsai.
- Put up wall decals (bought today). 
- Watched a rainbow sunset

Please enjoy these images of my new wall decals.
I love them <3

No comments:

Post a Comment