Friday, May 30, 2014

さよなら

Pretty in pink. (=^-^=)

Went to visit Gretchen, Emily and Cloe last week and they decided to dress Laura and I up in lolita, though not just any lolita, pink Lolita. As many of you know pink and myself really don't go well together, though on this occasion I thought it looked rather cute. Laura also tends to avoid these baby pastels, so they dressed her super adorable.







My favorite lolita brand is Baby the Stars Shine Bright which the bunny backpack is from.




 

Discoveries 発見


Things I discovered this week include my Baku who now eats all my nightmares, including those from the new show I discovered Hannibal. Hannibal was so naughty in his middle-age and I  enjoy his more mature self in Silence of the Lambs.  Sure, he is clever and charming though I don't enjoy him having blood on his hands and performing lavish acts for show without consuming all of them.

Though some of his dishes look amazing. Would it be creepy to ask someone to make some of them for me? (not with the complete original ingredients of course)



Also discovered these Saki ika which no doubt my parents will be delighted to try I'm sure. Possibly I will pick them some up from a convenience store once they get to Japan.

 Tasty!



さよなら=Goodbye 


Last night we had the goodbye party for An-chan and Akemi, two of the girls who were in my J4 class. It was hard to think about them going home and I don't think the fact that they won't be coming back to Ihouse has sunk in yet.  :( Hopefully they had a safe trip home and I wish them all the best for the future. ^_^


Food was tasty and my favorite dish this time was the edamame and macaroni bake that Mann made. As always everyone made tasty food, there was even yakiniku.  I made cookies with yellow iceing.


So there you go. Brief update of the past few days.




Next time I update I should have news of my parents visit. ^_^ Booked the tickets to Tokyo to meet them, today. Not long now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment