Sunday, April 27, 2014

いい友達やいい食べ物- Good friends, good food.

Two massive nights, two very big dinners and some awesome friends. 

Pizza-chu

Friday night, despite some early hesitation regarding whether it would be appropriate to attend an all you can eat Italian buffet, while trying to lose weight( YOJO :D), was indeed awesome fun. For under 2,000yen I was able to have a full meal including desert and drinks. 


The pizzas were especially delicious and the chicken and cabbage was my favorite, though the cheese and strawberry was also interesting as it tasted like warm strawberry shortcake.
Much to my delight, there was a chocolate fountain with many tasty things to dip in it such as marshmallows and slices of cake that usually would have been rich enough on their own. There were also about 8 different flavours of icecream, each of which I happily taste tested.






This is my wonderful friend Lin-chan. Lin is from China and loves boys love comics almost as much as me.

She also has an excitable personality and we get on very well. I love Lin-chan.

Lin is an awesome friend and I hope that when I go to China, I will be able to visit her.

Sho-lin
and
Be-lin.



Dinner party time

Saturday saw another group cooking party event to celebrate the birthday of three Ihouse residents. These parties are one of the things that I have enjoyed the most so far in Japan and I know that I will really miss them when I go back to Australia. They are held in the main student study and dining area and always have a great atmosphere.


 This time I cooked roast potatoes with capsicum, mushroom, baccon, sour cream and cheese. My dish was very popular, though each of the dishes cooked was equally delicious.

The sheer amount of delicious food. *drool*

Desert was An-pan-chan's strawberry and pineapple sand-wedges and Laura's butter cake. That butter cake....possibly one of the most delicious things I have EVER tasted.

 友達はいっぱい出来た。
けれど、今から勉強しなきゃねえ~

No comments:

Post a Comment