Friday, May 2, 2014

Bonus: Who is your display picutre on Facebook?

Recently my facebook picture has been  of Shinji Ikari from Neon Genesis Evangelion. Many of you would probably be wondering why this is, so I thought there should be some explanation.

You all know that I am very much in love with the character Kaworu Nagisa, and Shinji is his lover. Kaworu is pure love, having little understanding of human protocol and limits to love set by society thus loving openly and honestly and Shinji is the loveless boy abandon by all.

Their love fascinates me as it's rather impossible, or more so highly improbable, thus beautiful. Just as with all tragedies, it blossoms quickly before an untimely and rather abrupt end.

So in short, I am Shinji because he is loved by Kaworu.

No comments:

Post a Comment