Wednesday, April 23, 2014

花道かどうか?

花道かどうか?

This week we used roses and ferns. 
Although roses are often  viewed as cliche, it was pleasant working with these laser lemon roses which despite having the thorns pre-removed, I still managed to prick my finger . 
The ferns were also delightful to work with as they had a cool pleasing texture.



 The teacher first asked us to create a double display, which I think that I handled rather well.
I enjoy the shape of the long leaning palm frond in the picture above and was offered the teachers rose to use as my shortest as she suggested that I leave at least one of mine long.

 Next we were to make another arrangement, though I was able to manage three including a single arrangement with double roses which could be combined with another to form a set, and the one that we were intended to make with curled leaves.
 That long stem rose came in handy.



 
 
 
 
 
Spirits of a rose
Send messages to the Sun
Fragrance in Yellow...
 
- Escaping Darkness,
iolanda Scripca 

No comments:

Post a Comment