Tuesday, April 15, 2014

今から大変だ。 It gets difficult from here.

Re-cap-puccino
- Met Chitaka, one of my classmates from 2009. She is studying International Relations.  Shall meet with her for lunch sometime

- Getting fat because I cannot go for long walks...I dislike it very much and intend to lose weight over summer holidays.

- Bought a large pink tanuki tail which joins my many other plushies on the bed and makes for a great hug pillow when I am not huggling Haruka

- Addicted to coffee again. Here is me at Starbucks. They even drew a cat on my cup. (right)


-Went to Osu Kannon on Saturday and had dondurma.  (left)

- Blood moon this-evening. Woke up just in time to see it rise then rushed up to the mountain shrine to get a better look.

- Finger nail almost died though Etsuko put some disinfectant on it and now though it's misshapen, it does seem to be healing and does not hurt.

- Finally got to give Remi and Etsuko their gifts. They seemed to like them which makes me happy. ^_^ Thankies also to mum and dad for helping me purchase such wonderful gifts.

Now I am Ababsolem

- Saturday I went to  Hookah bar -------------->

- One more month left of this semester for me, though as the title says, it just gets busier from here on.

Below are listed some of the more substantial tasks that I must complete in the coming weeks.

- 4,000 character report

- 5 minute speech (memorized)

 - Ungodly amounts of  homework, homework, homework (each evening I have quite a number of hours of study)


No comments:

Post a Comment