Monday, April 21, 2014

ふわふわ不安。 Unsettling fluffyness.

Busy week lined up this week. Though shall share with you some of my discoveries from the week.


 For those of you who read my Facebook post, this is the closest that I came to Easter this year ------------>

However I did discover this mocchi that looks like frog eggs. Concerning.


Have been on a health binge after realizing that I was getting the hint of a double chin. Oh vanity!! Found this tree on a new trail that I discovered today. Nature in Japan is so beautiful.

  Have also been studying hard and sleeping as often as I can.

My plushy collection is steadily growing. Last week saw the addition of of a fluffy pink tanuki tail.




Oh and this!!! My good friend Gretchen's blog which also has lots of photos of the spring flowers. Please check it out ^_^

Spring Sakura (and other flowers too)


1 comment: