Friday, February 28, 2014

少しなれて、大人ぽいだ。

Dear friends and family,

As I settle into Japanese life once again, I find I'm wishing to spend more time away from the computer, to actually live in Japan and not in my room half way in Canberra. Thus I write to inform you all that, from today onwards more than ever, I shall be focusing on Japan. Japanese friends, Japanese homework and Japanese lifestyle/culture. After-all, this why I came to Japan.

With regards to Facebook, although it has probably become evident to you all already, when I am 'Online' it means I am probably doing homework or just checking emails. Despite this giving the impression that I am always on, though never want to chat with you, the truth is that I like to see how you are all going, and while I don't have much time recently, I do enjoy a good chat from time to time. ^_^

Though I'm going well in Japan and in good spirits, I recognize that as I approach the anniversary of 2 months in Japan, it's time to let go of some of Canberra. You are all dear to me and I really appreciate all the encouragement, love and support from each of you. Shall always have you with me as I explore Japan and I wish you all the best in your own individual endeavors. 

Will try to keep my blog regular and my Facebook replies also, though no promises. No idea where life in Japan is going to take me, what homework will come up, or what chances for adventure, though I shall endeavor to keep you all informed of them.

Once again, thank you to each of you for your love and support.




Kind regards,
Belinda. 




No comments:

Post a Comment