Monday, February 24, 2014

Ne-kool.


Cats get all the girls
猫にゃん!

So today I went to the Sakae Cat Cafe with Gretchen and Emily. We met at the Crystal Fountain, all wore out lolita dresses then played with the kitties for an hour and a half. There were about 10 cats or different ages, types and personalities. There was even one that looked like the cat I met last time I was in Japan.

Here are some of the cats (Nice big pictures because I loved them)

Static cat

Looking up with fox cat

 


















Lynx cat
For those considering visiting a cat cafe while in Japan, I highly recommend them, though make sure you order your cake first or you might go over your allotted time with the cats.

Panther
Tabris (This is the cat that reminded me of Kaworu. I love the markings on his head)



Cat thinks he is a post
 
Fox cat 

















 They had free drinks including hot chocolate, tea, coffee and soda, though the cakes were 500en.


Some of the cats




 Poke'master.

Saw a girl at the underground mall next to the train station, with a Pokecenter bag. I mentioned that last time I was in Nagoya, there was a Pokemon Center in Oasis 21, that was no longer there and that I really love Pokemon. She explained that the store had not closed...it had moved..and it was not far from the station.

I...freaked...OUT!!!!!!!!!!! POKEMON! EVERYWHERE!!!

(could not take photos apparently, though I did manage to capture a movie before I was told this so message me if you wish to view it. Wall to wall pokemon plush and merch. This store is going to send me broke!!!!)

  Because my cash card takes a little while to transfer monies over, and I only just put some on it on Sunday, I shall be back there on Wednesday, or later in the week for sure. (I have my eye on a massive Fennekin plush. You jelly? )




Food. Because I have been cooking recently, I will talk briefly about the home cooked meals I have been enjoying recently
- omlettes (tomato, onion, capsicum, cheese )
-bacon and eggs
- baked potatoes (tomato, onion, capsicum, cheese, mushrooms )
- Mushroom pasta (extra mushies)
- Carbonara pasta (extra mushies)
- cookies
- pancakes
- crepes

Cy-chan and the yet unamed bonsai are still blossoming beautifully. Cy-chan has begun to drop petals, so I have a few images of Kaworu playing amongst the petals. Also some more images of the yet unnamed bonsai. (Please message me if you have any suggestions)












Also managed to try two new icecream flavours. The purple one is purple potato and tastes a little like the orange sweet potato. I really enjoy all the icecream flavours in Japan and look forward to trying new ones such as rose, lavender and prawn. 

 

Hope you are all well in your corner of the world.
Being with friends in Nagoya today has lightened my mood somewhat for the moment, though there is still the matter of the heavy homework load. >.<

Much love,
Senti Fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment