Sunday, February 9, 2014

雪つね Snow fox.

雪だよ!雪が降っていた。白くてきれいな雪だった。
 Snow! It was snowing! It was white, beautiful snow!

Emily and myself.
One of the only things more hardcore than sleeping in a kareoke booth from 1am to 8pm, is doing kareoke until 5am, then just not sleeping. Welcome to my wonderful life.

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thurday. Where did you go? 

Friday

Dinner with Justin and three very nice new Japanese friends, Ken, Kentaro and Rin. Was super shy at dinner, though managed to push myself to converse. It was worth it. We had Italian food, including a  carbonara pizza.

We then met up with Emily and Dan before proceeding to an izakaya. We ate nibblies and had fine sake. What can I say, great experience.

After that we went to kareoke. I sang Beautfiul World by Utada Hikaru, as is a tradition for me. We did have a short break from kareoke from 11pm and 1am as we had to drop the Japanese students off at the train station, then wait for the 1am - 7am kareoke deal. We headed to Maccas, which seemed like a good idea after.....well, did I mention that the kareoke was..all you can drink, and I don't mean water and softdrink. :D

Satuday. 

Walked outside the kareoke bar to....snow! Glorious snow!

Sent Justin home as he was crashing, and went with Emily and Dan to check out of their hotel.

Spend the rest of the day frolicking in the snow. Made a snow dog, ate snow (not yellow), sung songs from Disney's Frozen in English and Japanese. Skipped, hopped, jumped, twirled, all in wonderment at this magical fluffly stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment