Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Maple leaves and Christmas trees

This semester has been wearing me out fairly quickly and so there has not been much time to post.

Cool breeze and Autumn leaves

Viewed the maples leaves at Tokugawa park on Sunday before heading to the Pokemon Center where my Latios and Latais plushies were purchased. The momiji (maple) were beautiful as always, though there is no way that all the pictures could be added to this blog. Shall have to have a video evening once back in Australia.

This-afternoon the metal clothes rails on the balcony were made use of as my futon was sat upon them, enabling me to watch the sunset before gazing at the stars. Had a hot chocolate, Pika, my electric blanket and music.



Christmas trees

We put up the Christmas tree last night and the Christmas Calenders that Mum and Dad sent have begun.

The countdown is on.

Today we made Christmas wreaths in Kado. Mine was in a minimalist style though it turned out alright, don't you think?

Next Wednesday is my birthday. It came around so quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment