Saturday, December 20, 2014

雪遊び - Playing in snow (photo heavy)

Waking up to the fresh snow outside. My warm bed blanket now matching the blanket of snow visible from the window. Fresh and crisp and white.

Walking from Ihouse the realization that there were exams to do did nothing to stop my pleasant mood at the sight of snow. Working with some interesting angles you can see my outfit for the day including deer hat.



















The various shapes of trees in Japan make for interestingly unique Japanese-poi photos.

Features of the University make for good photos too...



















As does this Christmas tree with actual snow (though it's a fake tree)



















After my exams there was time for Starbucks where the lady drew a reindeer on my Gingerbread Latte, followed by a walk through the forest. The climb was pleasant though slipped and fell on my bottom on the way to the lookout, getting mud on my glove. The view was worth it.





Feilds of bamboo were also covered in snow making for a very Japanese sight. The floor was still littered with the yellow and red Autumn leaves of spectacular shapes and sizes.
This is my absolute favourite picture of Winter this year. 


The frozen lakes make for beautfiul photo opportunities and again the shape of the trees is very aesthetically pleasing. 




















Finally an obligatory snow angel was made and though my clothes were covered in snow, it was extremely fun. Let out a high pitched squeal of enjoyment while falling back into the snow, doing my best to make the wings and skirt.









Hoping you are all safe and well in your respective countries and that life is treating you well. Please keep an eye out for all the adventures now my exams are done (today was my last)
Sending love, Senti.

No comments:

Post a Comment