Thursday, July 24, 2014

Future plans, further into and fanciful wanderings.

For the next week there is not too much happening though here is my schedule. ( Next 3 weeks)
25th Tomorrow: Helping to conduct swimming lessons at Mum's school. Science museum. Curry pan. 
26th Friday: Returning to dorm. Meeting with students traveling to Canberra University.Hana Syoubu.
27th Saturday: Beach with Laura. (should be awesome fun)
28th Sunday: Something with senpai and Remi.
29th Monday: Free
30th Tuesday: Laura leaves T_T
31st Wednesday: Free
1st Thursday: Free
2nd Friday:World Cosplay Summit (Osu Kannon)
3rd Saturday: World Cosplay Summit (Stage 21)
4th Sunday: Free
5th Monday: Travel by shinkansen to Akita for Kanto Festival
6th Tuesday: Kanto Festival
7th Wednesday: Travel by JR to Aomori and see Nenbuta Festival by night
8th Thursday:Nenbuta Fesitval by day, fireworks by night
9th Friday: Return to Nagoya. Mum's piano presentation.

Damn my life is interesting. So many adventures so please stay tuned!

(Bonus sections)
Music I have been loving recently includes Jesse Mount , Crowded House and Gackt. Please have a listen to Jesse's cover of Big Girls Cry - Sia and Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Ray.  

Thanks to my mother from Australia who patiently interacted with Centerlink who admitted that they thought my studies had finished and shall commence paying me from now with backpay for the past 2 months :D Just in time for my matsuri run.

Sunburn on my back is peeling though has stopped hurting. ^_^ Wish Nuki were here to aloe it up for me, though just glad it's healing.





Eggplant. Today breakfast was eggplant and rice, lunch was salad and eggplant, afternoon tea was eggplant and rice again and dinner was eggplant with miso and mabo tofu eggplant. Here is an image of a typical dinner. Lots of delicious vegetables and rice. ^_^ I love it.
 




Walks have become a daily occurance as Fran-chan (the dog) always loves to go on adventures in the Japanese countryside with me. Every time we go for a walk there are beautiful things that deserve taking photos of, though always I forget my camera. Today I remembered so please enjoy some photos and there shall be more to come.


















So in love with the Japanese countryside with its fresh spring blossoms in gardens and hillsides where generations have blossomed before them.
 There is a sense of time similtaniously stopping yet flowing, slowly, inevitably continuing.

No comments:

Post a Comment