Monday, June 2, 2014

名古屋科学館

市場 Markets

On the way to the Science Museum I walked through a park which appeared to have had some form of hippy market happening in it. ^_^ Was a hot day so the stalls were perused quickly, though I did manage to find a few handmade items for my lolita outfit.

名古屋科学館



Bought tickets then had lunch before attending the exhibition . Being myself I could not resist the dinosaur sundae on a Sunday.
As you can see it had jelly beans and a dinosaur cookie. ^_^
 Nagoya Science Museum is Nagoyas Questacon. It comes complete with one of the worlds largest Planetarium and Space shuttle. As usual I ended up pretty much playing tour guide, showing people how each interactive activity worked.


 

Always love resonance patterns at specific frequencies of oscillation. ^_^

恐竜

Two Mapusaurus graced the podium in the middle of the room. Though they were mere skeletal recreations, they were still magnificent and terrifying. Was dissapointed to find not much more apart from some trilobites and other small bone fragments. The only other interesting section of the room was the Create a Momento section. Mine was a small trinket with a stone of Apetite for my beloved Appatosaurus. 


There were another 5 floors to explore which covered the usual themes of the body and how things work in general. Was impressed by their periodic table wall with its examples of each (safe) element




 No actual francium.

 

They also had this game..who creates/ enjoys this kind of game! Jamie?


....and a robot building room for progress on the Evas. Could not find Gendo, though I'm sure he was watching somewhere.


After the exhibition I went to Osu Kannon where I forgot my umbrella the day before. Managed to find socks and makeup for my lolita outfit. Decided to try out colourful mascara by putting a colour on each eye, little did I know how much stay the stuff has. After purchasing the pink, the lady from the shop let me use testers to do the makeup properly on both eyes and invited me to use them whenever I wish.

 今日の理由


Today is for relaxing as the past few days have been hectic .It's super warm so my door is open stealing aircon from the hallway and I look like a flower. Really enjoying Hannibal.

No comments:

Post a Comment