Friday, February 13, 2015

もう蛙の

Apologies for the lack of posts recently. Be assured that Hokkaido was amazing, Universal Studios astounding and life with my family could not be better.

Last week in Japan now and with parties almost every night, and preparation still unfinished, there is much ado.

The tanuki continues to read to me nighty and we are currently enjoying Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice upon my request. 

Tonight will be my last time seeing the members of IHouse. Though much of my time with them was spent wandering somewhat aimlessly in my mind and between the comfort of home and IHouse for study, they are a wonderful bunch and shall be sad to leave them. Hardest of all will be Yoshida-san, the carer of IHouse who now keeps my previous Sai-chan. 

Enevitability, the same that brought me back to Japan, will again take me away. Enevitability that reminds me that all troubles will end eventually , holds that pleasant things will do likewise.

So much learned. So much yet to learn.

Here we go, last time through the days.
金、土、日、月、火、水、木、
Next week they will have a different name.

Shall hopefully post once more before leaving so keep an eye out for that last post. ^_^ 元気でね



No comments:

Post a Comment