Thursday, January 15, 2015

Long time no post

Well, everything to be sent is sent and everything to be tidied has been tidied. Living with my host family again which may explain my lack of posts. No need to post from heaven. ^_^ Will also release my previous two posts that are still unfinished as you may wish to read them despite their incompletion.


 Sent my ailing computer Charmander home to Australia as it would only prove a burdon with it's overheating and resulting battery problems, thus no more pretty photos until my return home. My apologies for that.


Has been an interesting few weeks since finishing the semester just before Christmas. Mostly just enjoying some slow time in which to think which has been pleasant beyond belief. Getting stuck into some new manga and back into my adventuring. Rearranged my Pandora bracelet and took a trip to Tokoname to buy a new bowl to fill the place left by one that, much to my dispair, broke a few weeks ago

Currently reading -
Noragami 
Mahotsukai no tsuma (Magicians Wife)
Devils and Realist 
Bloody Mary 


Today included reading at Starbucks for 3 hours (finished almost two manga) followed by an adventure to the biggest Book Off in Nagoya, Jingu Mae. 



17th-19th. This weekend I'm heading up Mt Koya (finally) for the weekend, leaving on Saturday at 8:00am from Nagoya station and returning at 4:00pm on Monday. Decided to take the kintetsu to give more manga reading and window gazing time.

20th is my last official day of living in IHouse and thus a trip shall have to be made to hand over the keys and say bye bye. Not particularly sad as here feels more home than there ever could have and all my things have already been removed from the room.

21st will see me heading into my old school Ooka Gakkuen after a meeting with Hiramatsu-sensei ( Hirama-chan) on 12th. Really looking forward to catching up with any remaining teachers from 2009 and meeting the new students who only know me from stories. ^_^ Legands if you will. 

22nd Misato is coming over and we will make gyoza for everyone and various handicrafts. Planning to buy some felt as it's always fun to work with.

Wishing to head to Universal Studios to view a special Evangelion ride from the 23rd, though not sure which day.

Many thanks to those two continue to read my blog and a special thanks to my little sister Ainsley for the hand painted card. ^_^ Shall try to keep you up to date with my adventures, though minus the pretty pictures. Sorry >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment