Monday, February 16, 2015

4

The sun shon brightly in the clear blue sky, the pleasantly warm day greeting me, still surrounded by the still winter scenery. 

Upon hearing my reason for being unable to travel, lack of cash money,Mum left some money on the bench with a note. There is no way to thank my family enough for all they have done for me.

Breakfast of an-pan, one of the high quality strawberries Mum brought for us to enjoy and a hot chocolate. Japanese modern breakfast.


Tokoname during the day before Sakae and Osu thisevening. Packing can wait. Tokoname is on the way to the airport and though it's an unnerving feeling to be so close to my port of departure, Tokoname has become one of my favorite places in Japan as its pottery road is fascinating and ever surprising.

Just leaving Tokoname. Forgotten umbrella will hopefully be used by someone in need of an umbrella. ^_^ Met the most wonderful couple who own a shop called Hotaruko. While purchasing my tea pot ( of sorts), was treated to coffee and Momotaro sweets with Natsuko while patting Hotaruko ( the shop is named after their cat ). As Tadashi sang as he worked on Himedaki sculptures, realized this shop was once of those places on earth where happiness seems to overflow. All those bowls with the faces on them, they are from this shop. Tadashi was pleased to see the shop badge on my bag. Looking forward to going back upon my return to Japan.


Starbucks Kanayama then omairi to the local Inari ( fox) shrines to ask the foxes to protect Nagoya, my family and to please remember me. Osu Kannon, my home temple.

You know it's time to go home when you can walk into a Pokemon center and walk out without a purchase. :p

Home for a delicious vegitable dinner and dessert of apples with my family. Said night to the tanuki and now for an early bed ( 11:00) 


Not sure about monies as there are still many things to do before leaving. Chatted to Australian mum about this. So scared to come back to Australia. Everyone keeps saying that everything will be fine...though I'm not so sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment