Monday, November 3, 2014

秋の青空

Pleased to inform you that music therapy is helping immensely and my Autumn days are continuing to be depression free. Now the only blue enveloping my world is that of the clear Autumn sky.

This month will become my 10th in Japan and soon this exchange will become my longest, though there are still roughly 4 months until my return to the country of my origins. This knowledge brings both elation and dread. The period before the end of an exchange seems to ensue a great measure of reflection for me.

Thanks to Taka and fantastic students and teachers of the Bekka program, the past few weeks have been full of more adventures than I could ever begin to recount.

-First there was the trip to Kobe with Andy, Tonje and our grecious driver Taka.

-Next was the salt water Aquarium in Gifu complete with otters, a seal and some fascinating fish.

-The two Halloween parties, one of which got me first place in the costume contest and the other more recent one saw me become a demon in the haunted Ihouse.

-Adventures in Kyoto with my classmates and teachers.

-Finally the school festival.

Instead of recounting each in great detail, each shall be recounted briefly in order of occurrence with the exception of my trip to Kyoto which will no doubt become an often read and re-read post for me.

So here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment