Tuesday, August 26, 2014

念佛宗 三寶山 無量壽寺

Translation : Nenbutsushu Sanpouzan Muryojuji Temple

















 Went to my absolutely favorite temple in Japan yesterday with Mum and my new friend Misato. 

Can't only begin to explain the grandiose scale on which this temple complex is constructed, so shall just leave these images here and let you all enjoy them. I almost had a spiritual experience. 

















This plague encourages us all to remember how important our parents are to our existance, though it's important to be greatful for all who have helped to shape the people we are today.

Mum and Dad, thank you for all that you have done for me. All this, these adventures, this experience, the person I have become is thanks to your love and support.


Throughout the recent Obon festival in Japan many families make a trip to the temple, so the staff and voulanteers make effort to accomodate for the children. 

Going to Kyoto on the mini Nozomi. Riding on the green car because I'm an okane mochi.

No comments:

Post a Comment