Friday, March 21, 2014

Maneki-neko-duck


So I have been Bastien a-lot over the past few days.

Exams. Anyone who read my Facebook posts about waking up in a cold sweat gasping for breath after 4 nightmare filled hours of what could barely have been called sleep, or heard my consistent laments via text about no longer wishing to exist, you know how I felt.
Results
Listening 71%
Grammer ??

 The bright-side, 



 Saw Maneki-neko-duck.  

Please view the clip here.




  Went to see Piagi (Piago, a very popular super market in Japan's mascot) with Yuka. (Please excuse my daggy clothes as I was properly munted )Really did not want to get out of bed after a really busy end to last week which involved my first time clubbing in Japan. We went to I.D and I played bull-dyke cock block for a cute blond American.



 Got my chawan back, though I can not take it home until next week *pout*. Only got a photo of one of them, though there is another black one that I shall get photos of once I bring it home.



Today I made sushi with my classmates for our culture class. My sushi did not turn out so well as I did not squish it correctly. We were able to bring our own ingrediants, so after over-baking the capsicum and mushrooms, the only thing I had left was...renkon! Which actually went very well in the sushi

Akemi also made cheese puffs for us to nom while we made sushi and chawanmushi

 This-afternoon I went to the post office to post a small amount of mail to some very beloved friends, though the big lot of mail will be sent next week in preparation for Hanami (Sakura Viewing)



Have been drawing more which is a good sign, though possibly not the best use of my free time after exams.Had last Friday and this Friday off and I intend to sleep most of tomorrow.



Plants. 

Cy-chan and Shiro-chan have stopped blooming and lost all their leaves, so they have been given a trim and some moss around their roots which is taking well. I added the moss because they looked cold and there are possibly a few more cool days to come before spring has fully sprung. My Kado sensei lent me her clippers to trim them both. They are going to look beautiful when their leaves come through. I'm so in love with Cy and Shiro and shall be sad to leave them when I come back to Australia in 12 months.

Kado-ka?

Kado classes have resumed after two weeks of Sado. This week we were able to use sakura (though the branches I received were not in bloom). Please enjoy these images.Also, a big congratulation and best of luck to Alex Bear who secured one of a limited number of places to study Sogetsu Ikebana officially.

No comments:

Post a Comment