Monday, September 22, 2014

感謝 Thanks.


 Saturday was my speech before the Graduate Alumni of Aichi Shukutoku University to thank them for the scholarship received last semester .Was a little nervous to meet the head of the University Shimada Shyuzou, though after the brief minute and a half speech (which went alright) there was a 5 course meal and entertainment. These were enjoyed immensely and were rather unexpected.







Really am thankful for this experience so far and everyone who has helped and supported me along the way. Here are some special thankyous for this week and last week.

Mainge, thankyou for the post card. Was read a number of times and the image on the front almost makes me want to come visit.

Grandad, thankyou for the email. It did make it to me and hope your typing finger feels better.

Teresa, thankyou for the chat. Really helped me get some things sorted and hope we can continue to keep in contact.

Mum, thnkyou for being concerned. Everything is fine and anything that is not fine, will be fine soon.

Taka, thankyou for the hugs and adventures or late. Looking forward to your Birthday.

Nuki-sama, thankyou for believing in me. Thankyou for everything you do. 5 months. 


You all make my life brighter and let me see all the beautiful colours.  
Love to each and ever one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment