Thursday, December 19, 2013

アップデート2

Early this morning I went to the University and submitted my OS HELP forms while getting my Sentilink (Centerlink) forms checked so i will be able to get study allowance while in Japan.


 The plan regarding Sentilink has been marred by some copy and paste shenanigans, however i shall try again tomorrow as well as attempt to submit my "income report" for the past 6 weeks.  This will mean some more monies coming in before i go. 

Things are coming together nicely, though there is still my cashcard to get and visa application to submit so we are not there yet, just a little closer.

In other news i rode a camel in Civic today with Paws.. and am making use of the new Prikura app on my iPad. We are so adorable!


I'm a beautiful Sir.




















1 comment:

  1. We had some great fun that day ^-^
    The camel you were on was all like "GGGRRUUUURRRHHRRRRRR!!!" the entire ride haha.

    ReplyDelete