Monday, August 5, 2013

Brand new blog.

Welcome to my Japan 2014 blog everyone. :)

This is where i shall be posting my news and discoveries during my time in Japan however it shall also contain news of my preparation for the trip.

Today i met my "buddy" from Japan who i will be spending o-week with. Her name is Nanami and she is from Hamamatsu which is about 3 hours from Nagoya which is right next to the seaside and her University is Sugiyama Jogakuen University. Nanami is an amazingly friendly person and i'm glad she is my partner. Her English is phenomenal and so i was able to relax and only had to use my
Japanese for place names and item names that are not found in English.

Chatting with Nanami has made me really excited for my trip to Japan no matter where i end up.Just remembering how much i loved living in Japan, my wonderful families and friends along with how my learning of the language was accelerated.

うれしがる

 Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment